Clovis Ministerial Alliance
- Name : The name of this organization is the Clovis Christian Ministerial Alliance.
- Purpose : The purpose of this organization is to facilitate the co-ordination of activities and the dissemination of information among churches and other Christian organizations in the Clovis area, and to provide an opportunity for fellowship for pastors and other Christian ministers.
- Statement of Faith : We worship one God in three persons : Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
We believe the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments to be the inspired word of God and to contain all things necessary to salvation.
- Membership : Membership is open to all pastors and other representatives of churches and other Christian organizations in the Clovis area.
- Meetings : Meetings are usually held monthly, at a time and place to be agreed upon by the membership.
- Officers : Officers are Chairman, Vice-Chairman, Secretary, and Treasurer, to be elected by the membership, usually in May, to serve a two-year term.
- Dues : Members are encouraged to contribute annual dues in an amount to be determined by the membership, usually payable in January.
- Amendments : These Operating Guidelines may be amended by a majority vote of the membership at any regularly scheduled meeting.