Dr. Shirley's Web Courses
REL 101 - Old Testament Survey
Contact the Instructor :
Before contacting the Instructor you should go to the Basics Page and follow the instructions on that page. When you have printed out and read all the requisite material you may continue to the section below so that Dr Rollinson can set up your course records.
I'm ready to do this. Sign me up!
Please write the answers to the questions as a text file (using NotePad)or as an MS Word document, and send them either as an attachment to an email, or in the body of the email message itself to
Dr. Rollinson at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use all three of these email addresses, just in case any of the sites are down.
They're weird addresses, but they give maximum storage for messages, which is what is needed if all the students send in their work simultaneously.
- What is your name?
- How do you like to be addressed?
- Your email address?
- Your mailing address?
- Your daytime phone number?
- Your evening phone number?
- Are you currently registered for REL 101?
- Which versions of the Bible are you using?
- Do you have the text book - The Zondervan Handbook to the Bible ?
- Which Word Processing Program will you be using?
- Have you successfully sent an MSWord .doc file as an Attachment to an email message?
- Have you succesfully received and opened an MSWord .doc file sent as an Attachment to an email message?
- Have you read the ENMU policy on Academic Integrity?
- What would be the least penalty for a Breach of Academic Integrity?
- Does sharing a diskette or word processed file with another student constitute a breach of Academic Integrity?
- Name 4 places on the Hard (C) Drive where you should check for, and delete, copies of your word-processed work
- When using an encyclopedia, Web Sites, or other sources of information, what is the best way to protect yourself from suspicion of plagiarism?
- Have you enrolled yourself in the Turnitin system for this course ?
- How have you scheduled your study periods for this Course?
- Grades for Assignments are usually sent out each week by email. However, it is possible that hackers could get into your email box and read your grades. Would you like to receive grades weekly by email, or would you prefer to be notified monthly by snail mail? Or what other method would you prefer?
- Please add any comments or questions you may have.
Copyright © 1999 Shirley J. Rollinson, all Rights Reserved
Department of Religion
Portales, NM 88130
Last Updated: April 6, 2008