REL 340 - Science and Religion
Contact the Instructor
Before contacting the Instructor you should go to the Basics Page and follow the instructions on that page. When you have printed out and read all the requisite material you may continue to the section below so that Dr. Rollinson can set up your course records.
I'm ready to do this. Sign me up!
Please write the answers to the questions as a text file (using NotePad) or as an MS Word document, and send them either as an attachment to an email, or in the body of the email message itself to
Dr. Rollinson at
- What is your name?
- How do you like to be addressed?
- Your email address?
- Your mailing address?
- Your daytime phone number?
- Your evening phone number?
- Are you currently registered for REL 340?
- Do you have the text books? :
The Bible (your choice of translation)
Science and Religion - A Very Short Introduction, Thomas Dixon
Quarks, Chaos, and Christianity, John Polkinghorne
The Language of God, Francis S. Collins
Practicing Science, Living Faith, Clayton & Schaal
- Which Word Processing Program will you be using?
- Have you read the ENMU policy on Academic Integrity?
- When using encyclopedias, Web Sites, or other sources of information, what is the best way to protect yourself from suspicion of plagiarism?
- How have you scheduled your study periods for this Course?
- Please tell me a bit about yourself, so that I may get to know you better : Why are you taking this course? What do you want to get out of the course? What science courses have you taken? What religion courses have you taken?
- Please add any comments or questions you may have
Copyright © 1999 Shirley J. Rollinson, all Rights Reserved
Station 19, ENMU
Portales, NM 88130
Last Updated : December 20, 2015