REL 433 - Biblical Archaeology
Contact the Instructor
Before contacting the Instructor you should go to the
Basics Page and follow the instructions on that page. When you have printed out and read all the requisite material you may continue to the section below so that Dr Rollinson can set up your course records.
I'm ready to do this. Sign me up!
Please write the answers to the questions as a text file (using NotePad) or as an MS Word document, and send them either as an attachment to an email, or in the body of the email message itself to
Dr. Rollinson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is your name?
- How do you like to be addressed?
- Your email address?
- Your mailing address?
- Your daytime phone number?
- Your evening phone number?
- Are you currently registered for REL 433?
- Do you have the Course text book?
- Which Word Processing Program will you be using?
- Are you familiar with the BlackBoard system used at ENMU?
- Are you familiar with the Turnitin system used with Blackboard?
- Have you read the ENMU policy on Academic Integrity?
- When using an encyclopedia or other source of information, what is the best way to protect yourself from suspicion of plagiarism?
- How have you scheduled your study periods for this Course?
- Please add any comments or questions you may have.
Copyright © 1999 Shirley J. Rollinson, all Rights Reserved
ENMU Station 19
Portales, NM 88130
Last Updated : January 7, 2015