REL 495 - Senior Seminar
Contact the Instructor
Before contacting the Instructor you should go to the
Basics Page and follow the instructions on that page. When you have printed out and read all the requisite material you may continue to the section below so that Dr Rollinson can set up your course records.
I'm ready to do this. Sign me up!
Please write the answers to the questions as a text file (using NotePad) or as an MS Word document, and send them either as an attachment to an email, or in the body of the email message itself to
Dr. Rollinson at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use all three of these email addresses, just in case any of the sites are down.
They're weird addresses, but they give maximum storage for messages, which is what is needed if all the students send in their work simultaneously.
- What is your name?
- How do you like to be addressed?
- Your email address?
- Your student ID number?
- Your mailing address?
- Your phone number?
- Are you currently registered for REL 495?
- Which Word Processing Program will you be using?
- Have you successfully sent an MSWord .doc file as an Attachment to an email message?
- Have you successfully received and opened an MSWord .doc file sent as an Attachment to an email message?
- Have you read the ENMU policy on Academic Integrity?
- What would be the least penalty for a Breach of Academic Integrity?
- Does sharing a diskette or word processed file with another student constitute a breach of Academic Integrity?
- Name 4 places on the Hard (C) Drive where you should check for, and delete, copies of your word-processed work
- When using an encyclopedia or other source of information, what is the best way to protect yourself from suspicion of plagiarism?
- Have you enrolled yourself in the Turnitin system for this course ?
- What topic or field of interest would you like to study for your Research Paper
NOTE - During the first weeks of the Course we will discuss how to choose a topic, how to use sources, and how to present a paper.
- Please add any comments or questions you may have.
Copyright © 1999 Shirley J. Rollinson, all Rights Reserved
Department of Religion
Portales, NM 88130
Last Updated: November 15, 2009